Global Experts Meeting on Psychiatry and Mental Health&rdquo(Psychiatry 2018)
Pulsus Group is an internationally renowned medical peer-review publisher and conferences organizer established in the year 1984 publishes and hosts the work of researchers in a manner that exemplifies the highest standards in research integrity. With a legacy of 30 years of excellence in Medical Publishing we are glad to announce the “Global Experts Meeting on Psychiatry and Mental Health” (Psychiatry 2018) to be commenced from July 23-24, 2018 at Rome, Italy. In this regard it would be delightful to have speaker/delegate at the conference and galvanize the scientific community.
With a theme of “Envisioning the Novel trends and Challenges in Psychiatry and Mental Health for subjective Wellbeing” which covers a wide range of critically important sessions.
Highlights of Psychiatry 2018:
● Outcomes from the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
● Resting State Brain Network Function in Major Depression
● Emotion regulation among substance abusing Person
● Trauma informed early intervention: A vision, a challenge, a needed reality
● Psychotherapy in community settings and many more…
Benefits of Attending:
● 100+ Participants from Industry and Academia (50:50)
● 20+ Interactive Sessions
● 10+ Keynote Speakers
● 50+ Plenary Speakers
● 5+ Workshops
● B2B Meetings and Opportunity to visit the Exhibition
● Abstract Publication in Supporting International Journal with unique DOI number
● Networking and Interaction at Global Platform
For more information- https://goo.gl/sWeGTa
We appreciate your time and look forward to hear from you. Kindly contact undersigned for further information.
Program Director | Psychiatry 2018
40 Bloomsbury Way, Lower Ground Floor, London, WC1A 2SE, United Kingdom